Cosmetic Dental Bonding
You deserve to look and feel your best.
Ask Cleveland Smile Center how bonding can help.
If you are looking for a cost-effective solution for chipped, cracked, crooked, or discolored teeth, cosmetic bonding may be the answer you have been searching for. Dental bonding can often be completed in a single visit and can have a very positive effect on your smile.
Bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-colored resin material is applied to the tooth to restore or improve a smile. Bonding is typically used on younger patients due to its conservative nature.
There are some limitations to the tooth bonding procedure, so it is important to consult with your dentist to make sure bonding is right for you.
As an alternative to cosmetic dental bonding, porcelain veneers are a stronger, longer-lasting treatment that kind provide a more predicable smile transformation.
Porcelain veneers can help correct many smile flaws.
Getting porcelain veneers will not only make your smile better, it an address a wide range of cosmetic changes including:
- The surfaces of veneers are customized, brilliantly white, and stain-resistant.
- Veneers close gaps.
- They offer ideal shapes by lengthening, widening, or shortening teeth.
- Hide chipped, broken, or damaged teeth.
- Provide a flat surface for overlapping or crooked teeth.
- Veneers can be applied to as few or as many teeth as necessary.