Meet Dr. Daniel Glick
Dr. Daniel Glick has been in the practice of general dentistry since 1988. He comes from a long lineage of dentists including his father, brother and uncle and many cousins.
He is a graduate of Tulane University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology and a concentration in statistics. He received his dental degree from Case Western Reserve, School of Dental Medicine, and is currently on faculty in the Department of Community Dentistry at the Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Glick has interest in all aspects of general dentistry. He has a special interest cosmetic procedures and oral surgery including dental implantology.
Dr. Glick welcomes questions about dentistry from existing patients as well as prospective patients and can be reached by e-mail.
- 1985 – Bachelor of Science – Tulane University
- 1988 – Doctor of Dental Surgery – Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine
Affiliations and Certifications
- Clinical Instructor and Faculty Member at the Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine
- Certified BioHorizons Dental Implantologist
- Member of the Greater Cleveland Dental Society
- Member of the American Dental Association.
- Member of Ohio Dental Association