Meet Dr. Nathan Andrasik
Dr. Nathan (Nate) Andrasik has been in the practice of general dentistry since 2020. He is a native of northeast Ohio and is a first generation dentist.
Dr. Andrasik attended The Ohio State University where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Development and Family Science. He then earned his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine.
He has since completed an additional year of training at the University of Cincinnati Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency program, where he was able to expand his skills and interests in all aspects of general dentistry.
In his free time, Dr. Andrasik enjoys working out, golfing, watching Cleveland sports, and being outdoors with his two dogs, Bodhi and Blue.
- 2016 – Bachelor of Science – The Ohio State University
- 2020 – Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry – CWRU School of Dental Medicine
- 2021 – Advanced Education in General Dentistry – University of Cincinnati
Affiliations and Certifications
- Certified BioHorizons Dental Implantologist
- Member of Ohio Dental Association
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Andrasik welcomes questions about dentistry from existing patient’s as well as prospective patients and can be reached by e-mail.