Meet Dr. Sam Glick
Dr. Sam Glick founded Cleveland Smile Center in 2018. He comes from a long lineage of dentists including his father, uncle and grandfather. Currently, Dr. Glick is pursuing a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, a selective and prestigious honor reflective of his commitment to ongoing dental excellence.
Dr. Glick has achieved advanced education in oral surgery including dental implantology and total mouth reconstruction with Full Arch All-On-4 Dental Implants. He also has special interest in providing orthodontic treatment for both children and adults, helping them to benefit from beautiful, straight smiles. Dr. Glick is a certified Invisalign provider for clear aligners and provides traditional metal braces as well.
Dr. Glick helps to provide world-class care with his dedication to cosmetic dentistry. Additionally, Dr. Glick is certified through the American Academy of Facial Esthetics to administer botox and dermal fillers for those desiring cosmetic treatment beyond just their teeth.
Outside of work, Dr. Glick enjoys spending time with his wife Stephanie and their two children, Sloan and Silas. They love their two dogs – Lyla and Duke. Dr. Glick also focuses much of his free time on physical fitness including yoga, strength training, basketball, running and scuba diving.
Dr. Glick welcomes questions about dentistry from existing patients as well as prospective patients and can be reached by e-mail.
- 2013 – Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Behavioral Neuroscience – Indiana University
- 2017 – Doctor of Medicine In Dentistry – University of Louisville School of Dentistry
Affiliations and Certifications
- Certified BioHorizons Dental Implantologist
- Certified Hybridge All-On-4 Implant Provider
- Certified Invisalign Orthodontics Provider
- Certified OrthoBrain Orthodontics Mentor
- Certified SimplyClear Orthodontics Provider
- Member of Ohio Dental Association
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Greater Cleveland Dental Society
- Member of American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- Faculty Member at the Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine