Meet Dr. Sam Glick
Dr. Sam Glick has been in the practice of general dentistry since 2017. He comes from a long lineage of dentists including his father, uncle and grandfather.
Dr. Glick has interests in all aspects of general dentistry. He has a special interest in cosmetic procedures and oral surgery including dental implantology. Dr. Glick is also a Clinical Instructor and Faculty Member at the Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine.
He also enjoys providing orthodontic treatment in his practice for children and adults giving them them straight, beautiful smiles. Dr. Glick is a certified Invisalign provider for clear aligners, and does traditional metal braces as well. Lastly, Dr. Glick is certified through the American Academy of Facial Esthetics to administer botox and dermal fillers for those desiring treatment beyond just their mouths.
He is a graduate of Indiana University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology and a concentration in behavioral neuroscience. He received his Doctor of Medicine In Dentistry degree from University of Louisville School of Dentistry.
- 2013 Bachelor of Science Degree – Indiana University
- 2017 Doctor of Medicine In Dentistry – University of Louisville School of Dentistry
Affiliations and Certifications
- Certified Implant Direct Provider
- Certified Invisalign Orthodontics Provider
- Certified OrthoBrain Orthodontics Provider
- Certified Hybridge All-On-4 Implant Provider
- Member of Ohio Dental Association
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of the Greater Cleveland Dental Society
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Clinical Instructor and Faculty Member at the Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine
Currently, Dr. Glick is pursuing a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, a selective and prestigious honor reflective of his commitment to ongoing continuing education.
Outside of work, Dr. Glick enjoys spending time with his wife Stephanie and their two dogs, Lyla and Duke. He also focuses much of his free time on physical fitness including yoga, basketball, running and scuba diving.
Dr. Glick welcomes questions about dentistry from patient’s and prospective patients and can be reached by e-mail.